- Ferriter & Garry, Chapter 4
- Caraher, B. (2010, October 28). A Defense of Asynchronous Teaching. The Archaeology of the Mediterranean World. Retrieved November 11, 2010, from http://mediterraneanworld.typepad.com/the_archaeology_of_the_me/2010/10/a-defense-of-asynchronous-teaching.html (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5uAOtbBc3)
- Required Media: Frontline, Chapter 7 (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/digitalnation/view/)
- Tech Fair Rubric: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq-L7JBciWYjdFZwTnE3ZlpjNVRUZVVjVDRWb2JQV3c&hl=en&authkey=CNvvjQk
- Vyew: http://www.vyew.com/
- Tapped In: http://tappedin.org/tappedin/
TechTime Guided Inquiry
Go out with the iPads and solve the puzzle. Make sure you have your walking shoes on! Everything else will be explained in class….