- Frederick, R. M. (2007). Conductors of the Digitized Underground Railroad: Black Teachers Empower Pedagogies with Computer Technology. Journal of Negro Education, 76(1), 68, 12.
- Meyer and Rose, “The Future is in The Margins.”
- Rose and Gravel, “Getting from Here to There: UDL, Global Positioning Systems, and Lessons for Improving Education.”
- McKenzie, J. (1999). Scaffolding for Success. From Now On, 9(4). Retrieved from http://fno.org/dec99/scaffold.html
- Andrade, D. (2010, November 10). Differentiating with Web 2.0 Technology. Tech&Learning Advisor. Retrieved November 15, 2010, from http://www.techlearning.com/blogs_ektid34530.aspx (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5uFxdP7Tw)
- Resource List, http://bit.ly/ed628-6
- Corkboard, http://bit.ly/ed628-socialjustice/
- UDL Guidelines, http://www.udlcenter.org/sites/udlcenter.org/files/Guidelines_JAN2011.pdf
- Lyall, “Turn Back. Exit Village. Truck Shortcut Hitting Barrier.” https://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/04/world/europe/04gps.html?_r=2
- Prezi Resources: http://www.diigo.com/list/forestfortrees/prezi_resources
TechTime Guided Inquiry
THIS IS NOT HOMEWORK: Use Prezi to collaboratively design the “perfect” educational GPS system. What would it do? How would it work? How would it address issues of social justice?